PATH sends out new information about health and human services through the PATH-O-GRAM. This free fortnightly email service informs and updates over 1,200 people in McLean County. There are eight categories listed in the PATH-O-GRAM:
- Support Groups
- Conferences and Workshops
- Grant & Scholarship Opportunities
- Fundraising Opportunities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Employment Opportunities
There are also occasionally special editions specifically for seasonal items.
To access previous editions, please visit the PATH-O-GRAM Archive.
To sign up, you can either click here or email
Please email all submissions for the PATH-O-GRAM to
- Be received by the Wednesday prior to the Friday on which the PATH-O-GRAM will be sent out.
- Be submitted in text format. Images and flyers are not valid.
- Indicate which of the eight categories the submission falls under.
- Indicate how long the submission should be included in the PATH-O-GRAM (e.g., "Keep until May 31").
For a complete set of submission guidelines, please look at the PATH-O-GRAM's Inclusion/Exclusion Policy.