Our website gives you access to our online database. You may want to look up resources for yourself, and you can! Be mindful that our database does not produce results like you may be used to when using a popular search engine, like Google. It is not as intuitive because we have a taxonomy and specific standards that we follow when entering services.
The first thing you will want to do is use your zip code or city to search. Because we cover over 40 counties, you must narrow down resources that are actually in your geographical area.
To search for resources, you can use our guided search by clicking on the icon for the category of services you need. The broader categories break down to more specific services. Under that particular heading, you might also see some specific populations that the service target. i.d., "for COVID-19").
Under the guided search icons, there are two other ways to search.
- By "keyword" - for example, if you type in "food," the drop-down populates with all services that start with the word "food" followed by other services that have the word "food" in them.
- By agency name – Again, once you start typing in any part of the name, you will see the drop-down start to populate.
If you are out and about and want to check our database without going through our website, you can use this URL which is a direct link to our database: www.findhelp211.org
Do you want to be listed in PATH's online database? Look below to see the types of services we have in the database. If you're going to check your organization's eligibility to be listed, please read over our Inclusion-Exclusion Policy.
- Behavioral Health/Crisis Services/Substance
- Clothing/Household Goods
- Disaster/Environment/Public Health and Safety
- Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault
- Family/Individual Life
- Law Enforcement/Legal Aid/Justice System/Reentry Services
- Minority Services
- Money Management/Consumer/Information Services
- Older Adults/Disability Services
- Rent/Utility/Financial Assistance
- Support Groups
- Volunteer Opportunities
If your organization is already listed with us and you need to update your information, or if you would like to add your organization to our online database, submit your data here. Our database staff will reach out to you as soon as possible.